"The Big kids call me Mercury cause I'm the swiftest thing in the neighborhood."

"The Big kids call me Mercury cause I'm the swiftest thing in the neighborhood."Raymond's Run is about a girl name Squeaky who is preparing for a track meet. She later builds confidence in her running and beats a girl name Gretchen in the race.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Running with Raymond

After I cross the line they were about to announce who won but all of a sudden there were static and people yelling and I was wondering who won. Then Gretchen look at me and was wondering who won. Then I heard my brother Raymond yanking at the fence trying to get my attention. Then he climb over the fence and ran to me. I was thinking that Raymond would be a great runner. He always keeps up with me when I'm running. He knows how to do breathing counts and he has a unique style of running. I was just standing there thinking about being Raymond's coach because I have medals and ribbons and trophies but Raymond don't have anything. The spokesman finally said the winner. I came in first place and Gretchen came in second. Gretchen congratulate me on winning and we both was standing there smiling and being nice for the first time. I also was thinking that I could ask Gretchen to help coach Raymond since she is a great runner to. So everything paid off. I won the quarter meter race, Gretchen and me are on the ok side, and I am taking up a career by coaching my big brother Raymond.  

No comments:

Post a Comment